Welcome to An Linnean luxury Self-catering accommodation on the beautiful Isle of Islay, on the West Coast of Scotland.
The house is situated on a 600-acre farm and is a newly constructed single-storey home based on a traditional Scottish longhouse. It has been built at the top of the farm to offer unrivalled views of the farm and out to Loch Indaal, and is surrounded by spectacular fields and forestry, affording privacy and seclusion.
* Luxuriously finished and has been awarded 5-star award from Visit Scotland.
* Four bedrooms (1 superking, 1 king size, 1 double and 1 twin room.)
* Open plan living room, dining room and kitchen.
* Three bathrooms (one en-suite with whirlpool bath, rain shower and tv).
* Wood burning stove.
* Large patio doors from bedrooms with access to private deck.
* Deck with Cedar Wood 6-seater Hot Tub, and BBQ.
* Luxurious under-floor heating and real wood floors throughout.
* Sky Television with Sky Plus box. Nintento Wii and games.
* Wireless Broadband - please bring your own laptop.
* Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, sink and drying space.
* Fully fitted kitchen with range cooker, dishwasher, wine cooler and American Style Fridge freezer with ice maker and filtered water.
* All linen, towels, bath robes and slippers are provided.
* Complimentary toiletries.
* Complimentary welcome pack - usually a mix of essential groceries and some luxuries.
* Complimentary champagne on ice on arrival.
* High chair, travel cot and children's toys.
If An Linnean is not available for your chosen dates then please visit our other house at http://www.easterellister.co.uk which is located on the same farm and sleeps up to 10 people.
We apologise but we do not accept pets at An Linnean. They are however, welcome at my other property, Easter Ellister.
2013 AVAILABILITY - SPECIAL OFFERS!!!
24th February 2013
There is still good availability for 2013 and discounts available for a short time only!
8th-15th March - was £1000 now £775
15th - 22nd March - was £1000 now £775
12th April - 18th April (6 night stay) was £995 now £700
21st - 28th June - was £1250 now £1000
29th June - 5th July - was £1250 now £1000
5th-12th July - was £1350 now £1100
12th- 19th July - was £1350 now £1100
23rd -30th August - was £1350 now £1100
30th Aug - 6th Sep - was £1250 now £1050
6th-13th Sep - was £1250 now £1050
20th-27th Sep - was £1250 now £1050
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book one of our special offers.
An Linnean receives 5 star grading
29th February 2012
An Linnean has had it's first grading from Visit Scotland's Quality Assurance team in November 2009. We are pleased to announce that An Linnean reached a 5 star standard - putting it in the top 1% of self-catering operators in Scotland.
We have continued to be awarded our 5 star status in 2010 and 2011.
(Contains 27 photos)
Pictures of the kitchen, dining room and living room, lobby and outside deck and hot tub area.
(Contains 5 photos)
There are four bedrooms at An Linnean sleeping a total of 7/8 people.
(Contains 8 photos)
There are 3 bathrooms and a further WC at An Linnean.
(Contains 31 photos)
Pictures of Easter Ellister Farm and also lots of pictures of Islay - a beautiful island and a perfect holiday destination.
Islay Photos - Mail order
(Contains 0 photos)
A range of Islay limited edition prints available from landscape photographer Lucy Dawson. The perfect memento of your holiday on Islay or a gift for life.
(Contains 0 photos)
See An Linnean in 360 degree glory!!